Professional Development Visits to Pen Green are held once a month and may be booked for individuals or groups, tailored to suit you and your team.
The day can be programmed to support your continuous professional development or as an informal tour of the centre led by knowledgeable members of staff.
Visitors will have the opportunity to;
- Find out about the history of Pen Green
- See practice first-hand and how we manage free-flow play
- Talk to practitioners in the room settings and see how we document children’s learning
- View the nursery and children’s centre spaces including the outdoor environment
- Speak with members of the Centre Leadership Team.
Places are charged at £100 (plus VAT) per person.